About the Symposium
Welcome to the Year's Largest Gathering of Influential Air & Space Logistics ProfessionalsThe Logistics Officer Association (LOA) Symposium is the year’s premier event dedicated to enabling interactive exchanges among logistics, acquisition and technology professionals from across the Department of Defense, defense industry and academia. With a continued focus on Leadership, Innovation, Velocity, Excellence (L.I.V.E.), the 2021 LOA Symposium will offer a forum where logisticians at all levels of leadership can collaborate to discuss challenges of operating in a dynamic global defense environment and brainstorm solutions to overcome them. At the Symposium, you can:
- Spend a day attending LOA University courses facilitated by instructors from accredited universities (and earn APDP continuous learning credits!)
- Listen to keynote speakers from government and industry who will challenge, inform and inspire you
- Participate in panel discussions to hear career advice and lessons learned from senior leaders
- Attend breakout sessions that target specific topics and offer insightful perspectives on leadership and professional development
- Meet with Air Force Personnel Center representatives on career matters
- Experience the Exhibit Hall featuring nearly 80 vendors showcasing the latest technology, capabilities and services supporting the logistics community
- Mingle with fellow attendees to share experiences and network
Registration is now open.
About LOALOA is comprised of military officers and civilians in the logistics, acquisition and technology fields around the globe. Our mission is to inspire informed, connected and effective members by providing value-added professional development and education opportunities through strategic engagement with military leaders and defense industry and academia partners. For membership information click here.
We welcome logisticians from across the Department of Defense, industry and academia to join us in the LOA experience.