Exhibit & Sponsor OpportunitiesThe LOA Symposium enables interactive exchanges among senior leaders, industry, and logistics operators to identify challenges, discuss possible solutions, as well as discuss future opportunities and needs in the logistics field. Sponsoring and exhibiting in the 2018 Symposium gives businesses high visibility to promote products or service through interactive exhibits or demonstrations.
Exhibitor/Sponsor ResourcesExhibitor Prospectus
Exhibit Hall Floor Plan coming soon.
AttendancePast Symposium attendance has been between 700 and 1,500 participants from government and industry. This year we are projecting a conservative estimate of 700+ attendees that include senior logistics leaders, industry and logistics operators. Past LOA participants have included:
- Secretary of the Air Force
- Chief of Staff of the Air Force
- Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Environment and Logistics
- Commander Air Force Materiel Command
- Commander U.S. Transportation Command
- Commander U.S. Southern Command
- Assistant Secretary of Defense for Logistics and Materiel Readiness
- The Joint Staff Director Logistics
- Headquarters Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Installations and Mission Support
- Commander of Aeronautical Systems Center
- Commander of Defense Logistics Agency
- Commanders of Air Logistics Centers (Ogden, Tinker, and Warner Robins)